702 HOMEWORK


HOMEWORK 

Desarrolla las siguientes preguntas en tu cuaderno.


VERB TO BE (PRESENT)

1. Watch the video and complete this square with negative and questions sentences.



   
Affirmative
Negative
Questions
I am a teacher.

Am I a teacher?
You are my student.


He is my best friend


She is my dream.
She is not my dream

It is very hot.


We are in the table.


They are footballplayer


You are very intelligent



PRESENT CONTINUOUS 

1. Watch the video and complete this square. 



Rule 1  (E-ing)
Infinitive
Gerunds
Spanish
Drive
Driving
Conducir
Write


Live


Come



Rule 2  (double consonant + ing)
Infinitive
Gerunds
Spanish
Swim
Swimming

Win


Sit


Shop



Rule 3  (ie- y + ing)
Infinitive
Gerunds
Spanish
Die


Lie


Study



2. According to the class complete this square, Negative and Questions Sentences

Affirmative
Negative
Questions
I am beginning to learn

Am I beginning to learn?
You are beginning to learn


He is beginning to learn


She is beginning to learn
She is not beginning to learn

It is beginning to learn


We are beginning to learn


They are beginning to learn


You are beginning to learn.



“El éxito es la suma de pequeños esfuerzos, repetidos día tras día.”
“Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.”



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8º HOMEWORK FUTURE/QUESTIONS

6º SEXTO GUÍAS DE CADA PROFESOR

GUÍA TODAS LA ASIGNATURAS JM