601 QUIZ ALPHABET/PERSONAL INFORMATION



THE ALPHABET

Practice and memorize pronunciation alphabet. Next class Quiz.


PERSONAL INFORMATION

ACTIVITY


1. Watch and listen questions and answers with this video. 



2. Listen and repeat questions and answers with before video. 

3. According your personal information, write in your notebook these questions and answers. 


Este es un ejemplo, escribe en tu cuaderno las preguntas y respuestas de acuerdo a tu información personal.  Cambia las respuestas segun tu infomación. Unicamente en ingles no en español. 

QUESTIONS
ANSWERS
1
How are you?
¿Cómo estás?
I am fine, Ok, good.
Estoy bien, ok, bien.
2
What is your name?
¿Cuál es tu nombre?
My name is Claudia
Mi nombre es Claudia
3
How old are you?
¿Cuántos años tienes?
I am thirty-one years old
Yo tengo 31 años
4
Where are you from?
¿De dónde eres?
I am from Tolima
Soy del Tolima
5
Where do you live?
¿Dónde vives?
I live at Suba
Yo vivo en Suba
6
What is your phone number?
¿Cuál es tu número telefónico?
My phone number is 3112223028
Mi número celular es 3112223028
7
What is your favorite color?
¿Cuál es tu color favorito?
My favorite color is pink
Mi color favorites es el Rosado.
8
What is your favorite food?
¿Cuál es tu comida favorita?
My favorite food is meat.
Mi comida favorita es la carne.
9
What do you want to study?
¿Qué quires estudiar?
I want to study to be a teacher.
Yo quiero estudiar para ser una profesora.
10
How do you spell your name?
¿Cómo deletreas tu nombre?
I spell  /siː/ /el/ /eɪ/ /juː/ /diː/ /aɪ/ /eɪ/
“El éxito es la suma de pequeños esfuerzos, repetidos día tras día.”
“Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8º HOMEWORK FUTURE/QUESTIONS

6º SEXTO GUÍAS DE CADA PROFESOR

GUÍA TODAS LA ASIGNATURAS JM