701/702 HOMEWORK/QUIZ



PERSONAL INFORMATION

ACTIVITY
1. Watch and listen questions and answers with this video. 


2. Listen and repeat questions and answers with before video. 

3. According your personal information, write in your notebook these questions and answers. 

Este es un ejemplo, escribe en tu cuaderno las preguntas y respuestas de acuerdo a tu información personal.  Cambia las respuestas segun tu infomación. Unicamente en ingles no en español. 


QUESTIONS
ANSWERS
1
How are you?
I am fine, Ok, good.

2
What is your name?

My name is Claudia

3
What is your last name?

My last name is Perdomo

4
How old are you?

I am thirty-two years old

5
Where are you from?

I am from Tolima

6
Where do you live?

I live at Suba

7
What is your e-mail address?

My e-mail is 
teacherclaudiaperdomo@gmail.com
8
What is your phone number?

My phone number is 3112223028

9
What is your favorite color?

My favorite color is pink
.
10
What is your favorite food?

My favorite food is meat.

11
Who are your best friend?

My best friend is God

12
What do you want to study?

I want to study to be a teacher.

13
How do you spell your name?

I spell /siː/ /el/ /eɪ/ /juː/ /diː/ /aɪ/ /eɪ/

3. Memorize and practice. Speaking Quiz next class!

4. Links for practicing 


“El éxito es la suma de pequeños esfuerzos, repetidos día tras día.”
“Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8º HOMEWORK FUTURE/QUESTIONS

6º SEXTO GUÍAS DE CADA PROFESOR

GUÍA TODAS LA ASIGNATURAS JM